A Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm, Phase IIIb, International Study Evaluating the Safety of Obinutuzumab Alone or in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Previously Untreated or Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms GREEN
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of exploratory analysis (n=622) assessing effectiveness presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.