A Phase II Randomised, Open-label Study of Gemcitabine/Carboplatin First-line Chemotherapy in Combination With or Without the Antisense Oligonucleotide Apatorsen (OGX-427) in Advanced Squamous Cell Lung Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cedar; Spruce-2
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Dec 2015 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals media release, progression-free survival results from this trial are expected in the first quarter of 2016 with continued overall survival follow up.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 41% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.