A Phase II Randomised, Open-label Study of Gemcitabine/Carboplatin First-line Chemotherapy in Combination With or Without the Antisense Oligonucleotide Apatorsen (OGX-427) in Advanced Squamous Cell Lung Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cedar; Spruce-2
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.