A Phase III, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Two-way Cross-over Clinical Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of ORADUR®-Methylphenidate in Children and Adolescents With ADHD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orient Pharma
- 08 Aug 2017 Results published in a DURECT Corporation Media Release.
- 08 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (SNAP-IV teacher form score in ORADUR-Methylphenidate vs. placebo), according to a DURECT Corporation media release.
- 10 May 2017 According to a Durect media release, dosing in this study has been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History