A Phase I Open-Label, Multicenter, Multiple-Dose Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Vemurafenib in Chinese Patients With BRAF V600 Mutation-Positive Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jun 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.