A 6-Week, Randomized, Parallel, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lurasidone in Children and Adolescent Subjects With Irritability Associated With Autistic Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Aug 2013 New trial record