An Eight-week Randomised Double-blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Telmisartan 80 mg and Amlodipine 5 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg vs. Telmisartan 80 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg in Patients With Hypertension Who Fail to Respond Adequately to Treatment With Telmisartan 80 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg, Followed by a 52 Weeks Extension Study to Assess Long Term Safety of Telmisartan 80 mg and Amlodipine 5 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Telmisartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.