Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Single Center Trial Of Ovapuldencel-T (Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Irradiated Autologous Tumor Cells In GM-CSF) vs. Autologous Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells In GM-CSF (MC) as a Component of Maintenance or Secondary Therapy in Patients With Stage III or IV Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma After Debulking Surgery and Adjuvant Chemotherapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ovapuldencel-T (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences; NeoStem Oncology
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.