Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial Of AVOVA-1 (Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Autologous Tumor Associated Antigens) Vs. Autologous Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (MC) In Patients With Stage III Or IV Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube Or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma After Primary Therapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ovapuldencel-T (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences; NeoStem Oncology
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to not yet recruiting.