Translational Neuroscience Optimization of GlyT1 Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3463275 (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NCATS
- 22 Jun 2017 Study design changed from parallel to crossover, treatments changed from 10, 20 mg & 40 mg dose to 40 mg & 60 mg dose (study arms changed from 4 to 3), patient inclusion changed to include patients with schizophrenia & Schizoaffective disorder and age group 21-65 years, planned patient number changed from 36 to 90. Primary outcome measure changed from receptor occupancy at 6 weeks to effect of PF-03463275 on cognitive measures at approximately 5 weeks.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 90.
- 19 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.