A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Add-On Study of MSI-195 (Methylation Sciences Inc. S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine, SAMe) For Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Who Have Had An Inadequate Response to Current Antidepressant Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ademetionine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON Study
- Sponsors MSI Methylation Sciences
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per MSI Methylation sciences media release.
- 27 Jan 2016 Results published in MSI Methylation sciences media release.
- 27 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change in the total Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D17) between randomization and end of study.), as per MSI Methylation sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History