Efficacy of 12 Week Boceprevir in Addition to Standard of Care Therapy Consisting of Peginterferon-alpha-2b and Ribavirin for the Treatment of Acute HCV Genotype 1 in HIV Co-infected Patients. A Proof of Concept Feasibility Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAHHS
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology
- 10 Nov 2015 Sub-study results (n = 12) published in the AIDS.