Multicentric, Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in a 12-MonthPeriod, in Patients with Severe IgE-mediated Asthma Inadequately Controlled with High Doses of Corticosteroids. MEXIC Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary) ; Budesonide; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEXIC
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrilas.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrilas.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov