A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With an Open-Label Phase to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Tozadenant as Adjunctive Therapy in Levodopa-Treated Patients With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing End of Dose "Wearing-Off" (TOZ-PD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tozadenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZ-PD
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics; Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 08 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=264) evaluating baseline characteristics of this trial presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 06 Jun 2017 Baseline characteristics of patients enrolled to date in this trial will be presented at the International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders (MDS), according to an Acorda Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Acorda Therapeutics media release, topline data are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History