A 104-Week, Flexible-Dose, Open-Label, Multicenter, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Effectiveness of Lurasidone in Pediatric Subjects With Schizophrenia and Subjects With Irritability Associated With Autistic Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 574 to 702.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.