A Placebo Controlled Phase III Double Blind Study of ITK-1 in Patients with Prostate Cancer - A Clinical Evaluation of ITK-1 in Castration-Resistant, Docetaxel Refractory Prostate Cancer Patients with HLA-A24 positive -Confirmatory Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ITK 1 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BrightPath Biotherapeutics
- 01 Jul 2017 Company name changed from Green Peptide Corporation to BrightPath Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.