A Randomized Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single Oral Dose Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of SEP-363856 in Male and Female Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 363856 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.