A Long Term Study of GK530G in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Galderma
- 05 Jul 2016 According to a Galderma Pharma media release, based on this and other trial (700241693) the Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare has approved Epiduo, a for the treatment of acne vulgaris in Japan.
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.