A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2a Proof-of-Concept Study of GIC-1001 for the Management of Visceral Pain in Subjects Undergoing Sedation-Free, Full Colonoscopy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trimebutine 3-thiocarbamoylbenzenesulfonate (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors gIcare Pharma
- 19 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 13-004262).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History