A Single Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of Pimavanserin for the Treatment of Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 10th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Meeting.
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Dec 2016 Top-line results published in a ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History