A Single Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of Pimavanserin for the Treatment of Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Dec 2016 Top-line results published in a ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint [NPI-NH psychosis subscale (Delusions + Hallucinations Domains)] has been met according to a Acadia pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History