An open label, single centre, phase II pilot study to determine the pathological response rate to 12 weeks of neoadjuvant dabrafenib + trametinib in patients with resectable AJCC Stage IIIB-C BRAF V600 mutation positive melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.