An open label, single centre, phase II pilot study to determine the pathological response rate to 12 weeks of neoadjuvant dabrafenib + trametinib in patients with resectable AJCC Stage IIIB-C BRAF V600 mutation positive melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (data cut-off: 18th April 2017) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 11 Sep 2017 Results from this trial presented at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology Congress (ESMO) in Madrid, Spain, according to a Novartis media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2022.