A Phase III, Open-label, Randomized Parallel-group Study on the Immunogenicity and Safety of Quinvaxem DTwP-HepB-Hib) in Uniject With Quinvaxem Monodose Vials in Healthy Infants at 6, 10 and 14 Weeks of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Crucell
- 12 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.