Phase IB, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study Followed by an Extension Phase to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Activity of RO5479599, a Glycoengineered Antibody Against HER3, Administered in Combination With Pertuzumab and Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Expressing HER3 & HER2 Protein
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lumretuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Pertuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2016.