Effect of Pretreatment With Ticagrelor on Residual Thrombus After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) in Patients Presenting With Acute Coronary Syndrome in Comparison With Delayed Treatment at the Time of PCI: an Optical Coherence Tomography Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 16 Dec 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.