Resolute Integrity US A Postapproval Study of the Medtronic Resolute Integrity Zotarolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of De Novo Lesions in Native Coronary Arteries With a Reference Vessel Diameter of 2.25 mm to 4.2 mm [SUBSTUDY OF 700220310]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RI-US XL
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2015 Protocol has been amended in change in time frame of primary endpoint from 12 months to 5 years post- procedure starting from 30 days post-procedure.