A Phase I Study With an Expansion Cohort/Randomized Phase II Study of the Combinations of Ipilimumab, Nivolumab, and Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2017 Phase of the trial changed from Phase I to Phase I/II; primary endpoint of Complete response (CR) rate added hence therapuetic use added to trial focus; trial design changed from non-randomised to randomised; Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 189; treatment arm for brentuximab + ipilumumab removed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 According to the results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, as of 20 Jul, 2016, 10 patients (1 ineligible) have been treated with BV + Nivo.