A Phase I Trial of Vemurafenib and Hydroxychloroquine in Patients With Advanced BRAF Mutant Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.