Comparison of Clinical Efficacy of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A1 and A2 for Post-Stroke Lower Limb Spasticity: Phase 2/3
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 New trial record