Response Adapted Therapy With Bortezomib/Dexamethasone Followed by Addition of Lenalidomide in Non Responders as Initial Treatment for Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.