A Prospective, Randomized, Open, Multi-centre Study to Assess Safety of PURETHAL Birch Given With a Rush Up-dosing Regimen to Patients With Allergic Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy HAL Allergy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HAL Allergy
- 10 Mar 2015 According to HAL Allergy media release, based on the positive outcome of this study, a new accelerated up-dosing regimen for all registered PURETHAL Pollen products has been approved in Germany.
- 10 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.