A Phase 3 Study of Duvelisib Versus Ofatumumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/ Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (DUO)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUO
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Verastem media release, the company expects to report top-line data from this trial in mid-year 2017.
- 30 Jun 2016 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to report topline data from this trial in the third quarter of 2016.
- 28 Jun 2016 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, the company continues to focus on filing an NDA for duvelisib with the US FDA in the fourth quarter of 2016 and plans to include data from this and a phase II trial (DYNAMO) in the application.