A phase III study comparing carboplatin plus pemetrexed followed by maintenance pemetrexed with docetaxel in elderly patients with advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (JCOG1210/WJOG7813L CBDCA/PEM vs DOC Phase III)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CBDCA/PEM-vs-DOC-Phase III
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 320 to 430 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Aug 2013 New trial record