A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by Electroporation With CELLECTRA™-5PSP for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL) of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical dysplasia; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL 1
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, till now the company has opened 27 sites and is on track to open at least 50 sites by the end of the year.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as reported in an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, both REVEAL 1 and REVEAL 2 studies will be conducted in parallel. Mark Einstein is Principal Investigator for the studies. The company will start recruiting patients at the first 15 sites by the end of this month.