DCA114273: A Study Comparing Denosumab With Zoledronic Acid in Subjects of Asian Ancestry With Bone Metastases From Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percent change from Baseline in the bone turnover marker (BTM) uNTx/uCr), as per Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.