A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of GC4419 in Combination With Radiation and Chemotherapy for Squamous Cell Cancers of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; GC 4419 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Mucositis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Galera Therapeutics
- 27 Sep 2016 Results (n=46) published in the Galera Therapeutics Media Release
- 27 Sep 2016 According to a Galera Therapeutics media release, final data including one-year tumor control from this trial (n=46) presented at the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting.
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History