A Multicenter, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Epilepsy ≥4 Years to <17 Years of Age With Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary as per European Clinical Trial Database Record.
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.