Study of the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Cross-neutralizing Capacity of AS04-adjuvanted HPV Vaccine (Cervarix) in Comparison With the Aluminiumhydroxyphosphate Sulphate Adjuvanted HPV Vaccine (Gardasil)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HPVXneutra001
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.