A Multi-center Phase II Study of AUY922 in Patients With Stage IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Driver Molecular Alterations Other Than Sensitive EGFR Mutation, Who Have Progressed After One Line of Systemic Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NSCLC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.