A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded Comparative Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Daptomycin Versus Active Comparator in Pediatric Subjects With Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis Due to Gram-Positive Organisms
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Ceftriaxone; Flucloxacillin; Nafcillin; Sulfamethoxazole; Teicoplanin; Trimethoprim; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Osteomyelitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.