Phase I Study of the Combination of MLN8237 and Gemcitabine in Advanced Solid Tumors With Emphasis on Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.