An Open-label, Randomized, Single-center, 4-way Crossover, Single Dose Bioequivalence Study Comparing Omeprazole 20 and 40-mg Aqueous Solvent Based Capsules Manufactured by AstraZeneca With Omeprazole 20 and 40-mg Organic-solvent Based Capsules Manufactured by Merck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Omeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.