A Phase Ib Study of Eltrombopag and Azacitidine in Patients with High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Related Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ELASTIC
- 29 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 18% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 30 Sep 2016 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 01 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 13% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.