A Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib (AZD2281) in Combination With Paclitaxel, Compared to Placebo in Combination With Paclitaxel, in Asian Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer (Including the Gastro-oesophageal Junction) Who Have Progressed Following First Line Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOLD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=521) of a final analysis evaluating safety and efficacy presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 30 Sep 2016 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the company will present data from this study at Eropean Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2016 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History