A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase IV Trial Evaluating the Palliative Benefit of Either Continuing Pamidronate or Switching to Second-line Zoledronic Acid in Breast Cancer Patients With High-risk Bone Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Pamidronic acid
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.