A Phase I Study of Lenalidomide Therapy Prior to Re-induction Chemotherapy With Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, and Cytarabine (MEC) for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.