A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-Sequence, 2-Period Study to Evaluate the Effect of IPI-145 on Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam (a CYP3A Substrate) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Allergic asthma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.