Evaluation of the Impact of Increased Gastric pH Following Omeprazole Administration on the Absorption of Baricitinib in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.