An Open-label Study in Healthy Male Subjects to Assess the Effect of a Strong CYP3A4 Inhibitor, Ketoconazole, on the Pharmacokinetics of Refametinib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Refametinib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Liver cancer; Mycoses; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.