A Single Arm, Open-Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of ISC-hpNSC Injected Into the Striatum and Substantia Nigra of Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISC-hpNSC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cyto Therapeutics
- 07 Sep 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, two more patients with Parkinson's disease were successfully transplanted with ISC-hpNSC cells at the Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH), in July and August, 2017. These two patients are part of the second cohort clinical trial being treated for Parkinson's disease.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, the fifth patient (the first patient of the second cohort) has been successfully transplanted with ISC-hpNSC cells.
- 09 May 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, the company received approval to start second cohort (patients receiving higher dose of 50,000,000 of ISC-hpNSC) from Data Safety Monitoring Board after reviewing safety data from the first cohort.