A Single Arm, Open-Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of ISC-hpNSC Injected Into the Striatum and Substantia Nigra of Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISC-hpNSC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cyto Therapeutics
- 09 May 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, the company received approval to start second cohort (patients receiving higher dose of 50,000,000 of ISC-hpNSC) from Data Safety Monitoring Board after reviewing safety data from the first cohort.
- 04 May 2017 Results from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy 20th Annual Meeting, according to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release.
- 28 Apr 2017 Preliminary results assessing safety and functional activity of human pluripotent stem cell derived neural stem cells, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology