A Single Arm, Open-Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of ISC-hpNSC Injected Into the Striatum and Substantia Nigra of Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISC-hpNSC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cyto Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, 7th Patient (a third patient of the second cohort) with Parkinson's disease was successfully transplanted with ISCO's proprietary ISC-hpNSC cells.
- 13 Nov 2017 Six months interim results of the first cohort of Parkinson's disease (PD) patients receiving 30 million ISC-hpNSC cells published in an International Stem Cell Corporation media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to an International Stem Cell Corporation media release, the company will present six-month's results at the Society for Neurosciences 47th annual meeting, Neuroscience 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History