A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Dose-escalating Study of the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of the Combined Administration of Oral Rigosertib With Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, first patient was enrolled in the expansion phase of this study in April. Currently four sites are open in U.S, and the company plans to open additional sites in US, Europe and Australia.
- 26 Jun 2017 Results in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (n=40) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association, according to an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 Results published in an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History